Mrs. Ledford's first grade class hosted a Muffins with Moms breakfast on the Friday before Mother's Day. Each child baked muffins at school on Thursday as a surprise for us.
When we arrived at the classroom, we were each greeted by our child dressed as our own waiter/waitress. Ellie had a flower for me and took me to her seat where she had even more surprises waiting.
Ellie had drawn a picture of her and I on a placemat, made me a beautiful butterfly magnet and written a special note which she read to the whole class about me! It was so sweet!
On Thursday Ellie had baked the Banana Nut muffins so of course I had to have one of those! Yummy!
Thank you Ellie for a great kick off to my Mother's Day. I love you sweetie!
On Friday afternoon, Mom made it down to spend the weekend with us. It made it extra special to have her here this weekend! On Saturday evening we went out to dinner and then walked down to the beach since the weather was so perfect for a stroll on the beach.
Happy Mother's Day!
