We started off the morning with a little shopping. Dan and Emory wanted to check out the Bass Pro Shop for some kayaks and fishing supplies. This place is huge! It wasn't something that Ellie and I were so interested in but that all changed when we came across this little guy...
This little guy was there visiting from GatorLand. Ellie has done this before and has no fear at all, even though this was the biggest gator that I think she has ever held.
Ironically, I had just taken this picture of Emory out in the parking lot when we arrived. He is not as fearless as his sister!
This was painted on the side of a truck just outside. Maybe this would be a good first vehicle for Emory? Just a few more short years until he drives (yikes!).
After a quick trip to Ikea, it was on to Disney. It was a holiday weekend and boy was it ever crowded! Miserably so, in fact. Just another good reason to have passes. We rode Space Mountain and a couple of other rides without crazy long lines and then didn't feel bad when 4 hours later we were in our car and headed back home.
About once a year, Dan decides that the HUGE turkey legs that they sell in Frontierland smell just too good to pass up. I'm not sure that I agree, but they are funny to watch him eat!
Good night, Disney...




